Monday, June 15, 2009

May Weekly Journal #1


My weekly challenges in May were titled "Round the House." Yes, I'm still working on circles, but last month, I took photographs of round items from the house (kitchen, mostly), printed them on treated fabric, and then thread painted them heavily. I build up the stitches layer after layer, so they were quite time consuming, and I'm still finishing up (I know it's the middle of June, that's what I get for bragging about being almost caught up).

Meanwhile, I have been doing my June weekly quilts, and I'll post the first two in the next couple of days.

I've missed posting on my blog, but I planted a new, huge bed in our front yard and I had to get the veggies in before it was too late. Now I only have 5 cu.yards of mulch to spread and the big work is done for now. It's good to be back.

No comments: